Flip, we’re blown away. Luscious foodie, Kate George, owner of The Food Room, has taken Nosh4Noah into her warm, enormous, generous heart!
Kate is a Cape Town based chef who’s easy, down to earth cooking style means she’s the perfect teacher for those of us who don’t know our spatula from a spatchcock chicken.
Kate’s classes take between 8 and 12 people and are reasonably priced between R300 and R400 a head, depending on the meal and the nature of the course. All recipes, and invaluable hints and tips, included.
She’s also going to be dedicating one whole session to Nosh4Noah – a gourmet braai class – of which 100% will go to more therapy for Noah. Rocking!
Details: NOSH 4 NOAH BRAAI NIGHT!
Thursday 18th november 6:30pm / interactive dem
available places: 12
on the menu…
- an assortment of easy dips and spreads to serve with crispy bruschetta and fresh farm breads
- pork spare ribs – the secret revealed!
- beef fillet with roasted tomatoes, rocket and parmesan
- chicken kebabs – easy as anything!
- seared game fish – simple but delish
- a few salady bits and bobs
A perfect evening to spend with some girlfriends or with your favourite braai master.
So book quick (6 places for the Braai night have already been booked up) and get cookin’!
THANK YOU KATE!
The Food Room contact details:
+27 83 700 5859
info [at] foodroom.co.za